View Single Post
Old 12-31-2008, 12:14 AM   #15
Myth
NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

Myth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Blazers score basket against Celtics using six players on the court

Quote:
Originally Posted by bagelred

I assume referees missed fact there were 6 men on court, so game play started. Once game play resumed, and after score, referees realized what happened, calling the technical foul. But I guess technically refs can't go backwards and replay those 10 seconds, so the technical foul is the only recourse.

My guess is that the rule is like that in case something happens for several plays in a row. The refs can't just go, "Oh wait up, we need to start the whole quarter over." Especially since without replay they can't figure out at which point there was too many players.
Myth is offline   Reply With Quote