View Single Post
Old 12-31-2008, 04:47 PM   #108
JordanL

JordanL has a near all-star reputation hereJordanL has a near all-star reputation hereJordanL has a near all-star reputation hereJordanL has a near all-star reputation hereJordanL has a near all-star reputation hereJordanL has a near all-star reputation here
Default Re: Blazers score basket against Celtics using six players on the court

Quote:
Originally Posted by pete's montreux
All of those are judgment calls. The 6 v 5 is a procedural call. Big difference.

No, whether or not Pierce takes four steps is a factual matter. Whether or not Bayless took three steps is a factual matter. Whether or not Tony Allen was in the act of shooting is a factual matter.

Quote:
I mention a simple fact and you get upset. A bit touchy, it seems. I'm not even making a big deal over it. Whatever though.

Oh, how clever. ****ing rich. Yeah, all that's been posted by Boston fans for the last 12 hours is how a two point swing cost them a five point game because as Doc said "it got inside their heads". And I'm the one that's a bit touchy.

I'm not touchy, I'm fed up with the bull**** arrogance that Boston fans are posting here, as if they're Garrnett himself. As if they take the winning shot from the 200 level. As if they don't get the most bull**** favorable referreeing I've seen since I've been following the NBA (18 years). I'm fed up with the self-centered idiocracy of Boston fans.

(And in this way I guess not that much of it has to do with you RMWG.)
JordanL is offline   Reply With Quote