View Single Post
Old 01-06-2009, 03:10 AM   #12
crisoner
10 plus years on ISH

crisoner is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postercrisoner is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postercrisoner is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postercrisoner is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postercrisoner is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postercrisoner is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postercrisoner is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postercrisoner is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postercrisoner is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postercrisoner is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postercrisoner is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Remember when Boston chanted MVP for Kobe?

Well the Celtics at that point were not the franchise they have been in ages...also they played back seat to The Pats and the Red Sox (probably still do) and when I say back I mean way back. So the Kobe MVP chants were not that shocking to me. I was actually sad because I was wondering were the rivalry had gone. But that was then and this is now...I can finaly say f*ck the Celtics with pride once again and really really really mean it.
crisoner is offline   Reply With Quote