View Single Post
Old 01-09-2009, 11:40 AM   #9
ihatetimthomas
NBA Superstar

ihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Play my boy Mardy Collins!

I liked Collins even in NY. He is big and quick enough to defend many types of pg's. He has adecent shot. Nice court awareness. Biggest thing I like about him is his defense. He is a great backup point. Even though the Clipps are struggling, there is some light in Collins and Gordon at least
ihatetimthomas is offline   Reply With Quote