View Single Post
Old 10-09-2006, 03:42 PM   #9
RidonKs
NBA Legend

RidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trade
I picture it as

Artest>>>Jefferson
Randolph>>>Gooden

RJ = 20/7/4/1
Artest (with Sac) = 17/5/4/2 and some pretty bad %'s to go with it

Now granted Artest's numbers will probably improve from knowing the Sac system and being there longer, but I don't think they're going to get so good so as to pass RJ's numbers, which could increade as well just due to improvement. If anything RJ will be better than Ron, not the other way around, but my prediction will be that they will be about equal.

And like you said, ZBo is WAY better than Gooden. Not to mention Drew will still be splitting a lot of PT with Marshall, and also Varajao.

All in all, not a good trade.
RidonKs is online now   Reply With Quote