View Single Post
Old 06-14-2006, 02:01 PM   #41
Qwyjibo
Yankee.Hotel.Foxtrot

Qwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Hey, like I said... I'm still not sure about Mo Williams. He has done well but one season as starting PG isn't enough to give up on the likely more economical players the Raptors would give up. The fact that neither Magloire nor Williams would be guaranteed to stay with the Raptors past next year is a big issue here. The Raptors giving up these 2 players for guys who will likely bolt after one year unless grossly overpaid isn't a favourable scenario for a young team.

I find all the home-town discount and likely wanting to stay in TO speculation on the part of some fans about Magloire to be bogus too.

It's just too big of a risk and IMO, these aren't 2 guys that a team like the Raptors should be overpaying for.
Qwyjibo is offline   Reply With Quote