View Single Post
Old 10-11-2006, 11:52 PM   #12
RidonKs
NBA Legend

RidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Man, I gave Speedy away in a blockbuster for basically nothing a while ago, because I thought that he was supposed to be out for the first portion of the season. I actually thought I was playing the guy by including him. Oh well.

BTW, Gadzuric should be a solid pickup for the first while, now that Bogut's out, shouldn't he?
RidonKs is offline   Reply With Quote