View Single Post
Old 02-04-2009, 12:03 AM   #6
JEFFERSON MONEY
A bit crazy

JEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: How to look dope while chattin up fly hunnies on the celly (a pictoral guide)

I don't know how he doez it, but Raconteur has made me crack up in EVERY SINGLE one of his postz. I'm phuckin holdin my breath right now and I can't explain why. Is it because Catz being a role model is the most absurd and phucktarded idea ever conceived my kindman? Maybe. Is it the consistent clown like avatar? Perhapz. Or is it da username that tops it all.

Great gimmick A+ keep praising ISH'z finest CatzHernandez.
JEFFERSON MONEY is online now   Reply With Quote