View Single Post
Old 02-05-2009, 07:35 PM   #18
RainierBeachPoet
NEVER forget da SONICS

RainierBeachPoet is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRainierBeachPoet is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRainierBeachPoet is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRainierBeachPoet is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRainierBeachPoet is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRainierBeachPoet is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRainierBeachPoet is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRainierBeachPoet is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRainierBeachPoet is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRainierBeachPoet is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRainierBeachPoet is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Horrible Fans Here

i feel for the kings and their fans. before artest left, i thought that you had a pretty decent core-- especially with hawes' development

i dont think the kings fans are so different from most other fans in nba towns. when the team is doing well, everyone is on board

but when the team is losing, only the hardcore fans watch and go to the games
RainierBeachPoet is offline   Reply With Quote