View Single Post
Old 02-07-2009, 03:25 PM   #4
niko
I Run NY.

niko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Lakers trade Vladimir Radmanovic to Bobcats for Adam Morrison, Shannon Brown

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lamar Doom
i like morrison, i don't give a sh*t about shannon brown. sorry to see vlad go, he and phil just didn't see eye to eye

that was due to vlad's additional eye due to him being a space alien. dude has skills but he's just so out there, it's like he's a team of one at times - too many times.

the league is doomed now, lakers got morrison. What could possibly stop them now?
niko is offline   Reply With Quote