View Single Post
Old 10-15-2006, 05:46 PM   #1342
browntown
National High School Star

browntown is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebrowntown is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebrowntown is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebrowntown is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebrowntown is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebrowntown is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebrowntown is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebrowntown is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebrowntown is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebrowntown is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebrowntown is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

It's true my depth ie weak. But to tell you the truth how is cassell garbage, Jaskson give you 17, 4,4 plus percentages, thats great for a third option player. Then PJ is 11 and 4 but I go thim of free agency. I can always drop him. We also know the Dunvely well get good numbers with Nelson as coach.