View Single Post
Old 10-16-2006, 07:52 PM   #17
SCdac
Very good NBA starter

SCdac has an incredible reputation hereSCdac has an incredible reputation hereSCdac has an incredible reputation hereSCdac has an incredible reputation hereSCdac has an incredible reputation hereSCdac has an incredible reputation hereSCdac has an incredible reputation here

Yeah, I loved Oz. Adebezi (sp?) was def my favorite character... I too was very disappointed with the final season, or so, of Oz. To the point where I pretty much just stopped watching... Was also funny to see Rick Fox in the pen. I think his character was a basketball player too... before he got locked up of course.

The Shield, from what I've heard, is comparable to the Wire (same director/producer?). Never seen it, but I've heard good things. I love the Wire, so maybe I'd like the Shield as well.

Did anybody else watch Mr. Show, with Bob and David? hahaha good stuff. I got the first 2 seasons on DVD.

I was also a huge fan of Carnivale (at least compared to some of my friends, who were just "fans"). For some reason, I really really liked that show. Cool storyline, mysterious, kept you your toes, etc. Nick Stahl isn't too bad either... I was pissed they didn't pick it up for a third season (or anymore seasons for that matter), but oh well. It was cool while it lasted.
SCdac is offline   Reply With Quote