View Single Post
Old 10-16-2006, 07:52 PM   #17
SCdac
NBA sixth man of the year

SCdac has a terrific reputationSCdac has a terrific reputationSCdac has a terrific reputationSCdac has a terrific reputationSCdac has a terrific reputationSCdac has a terrific reputation

Yeah, I loved Oz. Adebezi (sp?) was def my favorite character... I too was very disappointed with the final season, or so, of Oz. To the point where I pretty much just stopped watching... Was also funny to see Rick Fox in the pen. I think his character was a basketball player too... before he got locked up of course.

The Shield, from what I've heard, is comparable to the Wire (same director/producer?). Never seen it, but I've heard good things. I love the Wire, so maybe I'd like the Shield as well.

Did anybody else watch Mr. Show, with Bob and David? hahaha good stuff. I got the first 2 seasons on DVD.

I was also a huge fan of Carnivale (at least compared to some of my friends, who were just "fans"). For some reason, I really really liked that show. Cool storyline, mysterious, kept you your toes, etc. Nick Stahl isn't too bad either... I was pissed they didn't pick it up for a third season (or anymore seasons for that matter), but oh well. It was cool while it lasted.
SCdac is offline   Reply With Quote