Thread: Ps3 vs Xbox 360
View Single Post
Old 10-17-2006, 01:47 PM   #64
RidonKs
NBA Legend

RidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I just got my PS2 a year ago or so for dirt cheap. I'll wait at least a year, if not more, after the release of PS3 to go after that system. I figure if I'm a year behind on all systems and games being released (because I just kind of got into gaming), I'll save bundles of money from prices decreasing for the products I want over time. It's a brilliant scheme.
RidonKs is offline   Reply With Quote