View Single Post
Old 02-25-2009, 06:15 PM   #3
Brujesino
Someone buy me a PS4

Brujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: This Team Has A LOT of Potential

i would agree with all those except marrow i think he will only be a reat 3 point shooter but not develop muche else

brandon gain wieght and a mid range game should be fine

belleneli only needs to work on his D it was horrible last year bad to decent this year other then that marco has got everything you want he can pass shoot now only needs the D

Randolph needs to gain some weight and mature he will get better as the years go by but he just really needs to mature

Beidrins hes a great rebounder a respectable defender if he can play like he did in the begining of the season offensively he should be an all star center in the future(averaged 17 points) now its down to 12 or something i agree most likely will never devlop a jumpshot but a post game is much more likely he shows little flashes of it in games

all in all great future for the warriors
Brujesino is offline   Reply With Quote