View Single Post
Old 02-27-2009, 03:09 PM   #1
MarloStanfield
My Name Is My Name

MarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Philadelphia Eagles Offseason/Draft/Free Agency News

I bengal signed, 1 bengal to go for my birds. This is a high risk high reward signing. Andrews is coming off on a MCL/ACL tear but he was one of the better Right Tackles in the league prior to his injury. He also will be reunited with his brother Shawn who plays at right guard and is one of the better linemen in the league. Shawn has had some off the field problems so this will be beneficial to his well being. With both players motivated and healthy the right side of their line could be dominant. Me likes.

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=3939730

Last edited by MarloStanfield : 02-27-2009 at 03:12 PM.
MarloStanfield is offline   Reply With Quote