View Single Post
Old 02-27-2009, 07:12 PM   #20
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

Default Re: Philadelphia Eagles Offseason/Draft/Free Agency News

Quote:
Originally Posted by crounsa810
NOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!! DAMN YOU DAWKINS!!!!!!!!!!!

Actually, DAMN YOU EAGLES MANAGEMENT!!!!!!!!!! YOU SHOULD HAVE SIGNED HIM EARLIER!!!!!!!!!!!

Buckhalter's joining him there???? Screw you Eagles Management. You suck

Who cares about Buckhalter? He is so replacable its not even funny. I dont fault mgmt for letting him go free. In fact I'm in full support of upgrading that spot via draft. Go find a guy who can be as productive if not more productive but with bigger upside and potential to replace Brian Westbrook. Thats what the Eagles can really go for.

The one thing that sucks about Dawkins is he was a staple here. Just weird seeing him elsewhere much like Jerry Rice not being a SF 49'er. Who cares to see dude play for someone else? Lets face it Dawkins lost a step and got beat more than he made the big plays. Prime passed.

My 2 issues with this is 1. He was flat out the leader of this defense, team. Much like Ray Lewis. I've come across some who say he isnt the Ray of old. Yeah but he still is good/quality but most importantly brings leadership that cant be undervalue and overlooked. Thats B.Dawk. 2. Who are you replacing him with?

But #1 is more significant than #2 tho.
GOBB is offline   Reply With Quote