View Single Post
Old 03-03-2009, 05:24 PM   #3
BankShot
5-time NBA All-Star

BankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Which Team would win A or B?

These threads are so repetitive... but i'll go with it anyways in my own way. Based on their own head-to-head matchups, D-Will has generally played better than Paul, Duncan than KG, and Yao than Howard. So i guess team one would win... without even mentioning Kobe.
BankShot is offline   Reply With Quote