View Single Post
Old 03-05-2009, 09:48 PM   #3
gigantes
A piece of fluff

gigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Sean Williams Trespassing Charges were Dropped

i must admit i overreacted when i first saw the tresspassing story.

i assumed williams had turned into a hopeless stalker- i mean why was it again that he needed a restraining order in the first place?
but the reality seemed to be that it was more of an innocent snafu.

i'm glad to see that williams has bounced back from this and the d-league thing to help the team out recently. maybe, possibly there is a place for him on the team after all...
gigantes is offline   Reply With Quote