View Single Post
Old 03-06-2009, 11:57 AM   #1
Dasher
http://wp.me/L6Wr

Dasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default (Hate on Kizzle) The Dream's New Album Drops Tuesday, and it is that HOTNESS

Love vs Money

Tracklisting

1. Money Intro 0:09
2. Rockin That **** 3:41
3. Walkin On The Moon (Feat. Kanye West) 4:14
4. My Love (Feat. Mariah Carey) 3:24
5. Put It Down 5:01
6. Sweat It Out 4:24
7. Take You Home 2 My Mama 3:39
8. Love Vs Money 4:11
9. Love Vs Money Part 2 4:12
10. Fancy 6:29
11. Right Side Of My Brain 4:26
12. Mr. Yeah 4:53
13. Kellys 12 Play 4:17
14. Let Me See The Booty (Bonus) (Feat. Lil Jon) 3:34

There are not enough words for me to properly big up this effort from Terius Nash. It gets my highest rating ever 6 Choppas, 5 Magnums, and a shot of Hennessy.
Dasher is offline   Reply With Quote