View Single Post
Old 03-08-2009, 10:49 PM   #38
pete's montreux
Blu Ray™ Savant

pete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Post a Picture of A School Yearbook Fail

Quote:
Originally Posted by Day La Ghetto
you cant critique anything so youre acting now

im the dude that started callin you metro/homo once, now a couple call you it

Still not ringing any bells. Oh well, I'm sure you'll randomly make fun of me in another random topic in a few months and by then I'll have forgotten you even existed and we'll probably have the same conversation where I'm asking you who the **** you are and you remind me of some lame joke you said months earlier that no one thought was funny and can't remember. See you then.
pete's montreux is offline   Reply With Quote