View Single Post
Old 03-09-2009, 01:06 PM   #5
mlh1981
Reds/Bengals/Cavs

mlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: What if you saw someone posting on ISH?

One of my g/f's co-workers posts here on ish, but I don't know his username, and from what I've gathered, he's a very infrequent poster.

I do occasionally post from the library here where I live. I probably would walk over to someone if I saw their browser opened up to ish and say something. No harm in that.
mlh1981 is offline   Reply With Quote