View Single Post
Old 03-09-2009, 02:36 PM   #12
JEFFERSON MONEY
A bit crazy

JEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: What if you saw someone posting on ISH?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thorpesaurous
I've got a few high school kids that I coached in middle school who post here. They can probably tell who I am, but I'm not sure who they are.

There was a weird post in the HS/College forum about a kid who was at a HS game in Connecticut where a kid tore down a backboard, and I was at the same game. I posted that, and of coarse twelve other people claimed to have been there, but I actually was.

I was one of the twelve. Really.
JEFFERSON MONEY is offline   Reply With Quote