View Single Post
Old 03-09-2009, 03:35 PM   #15
RidonKs
NBA Legend

RidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: What if you saw someone posting on ISH?

Some friends know that I post on ISH (and frequently make fun of me for my 13,000 posts), and I got a call one day from one of them telling me that there was somebody sitting right next to her in the library surfing Insidehoops. I asked her what the username was, but it was something stupid like "ballin4life" or "i<3Kobe". lol
RidonKs is offline   Reply With Quote