View Single Post
Old 03-09-2009, 09:40 PM   #35
Real Men Wear Green
Don't panic.

Real Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: What is your stance on embryonic stem cell research?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skyscraper
RMWG:

Republicans and their God are hindering progress. Agreed. They just threatened to filibuster Obama's nomination of a Democrat majority in the Supreme Court.... after they called filibustering from the Democrats of Bush's majority Republican nominations "reprehensible"

but if iPSC (inducible pluripotent stem cells), derived from your own cells (no embryos would be used) could also lead to forming organs and tissue and all that, would you be in favor of that over embryonic stem cells? (as outlined in the link I provided)
"Over" stem cells? I don't care whether the source material is stem cells or "pluripotent" cells. That's a decision that should be made by a scientist or doctor with whatever is best for the patient in mind. And if that's the pluipotent cell? Fine. 'Though for the record, if the choice is left to me and doesn't make any difference health-wise, give me the stem cells just to annoy the stupid.
Real Men Wear Green is offline   Reply With Quote