View Single Post
Old 03-10-2009, 09:33 AM   #3
RidonKs
NBA Legend

RidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Puff Comes Clean on Biggie Bj session

Quote:
When I first read the title, I was like, "Don't tell me Puff..."
I thought the exact same thing.

Now I'm curious about all the other tracks along those same lines. Pun's "Taster's Choice" comes to mind. Although that one seems just a wee bit more on the skit side of things. lol
RidonKs is offline   Reply With Quote