View Single Post
Old 03-10-2009, 02:14 PM   #71
B-Low
The Love B-Low

B-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: What if you saw someone posting on ISH?

Quote:
Originally Posted by mlh1981
I'm almost at 10k. The next time I go to the library to print out a document, I'll be sure to make that famous post from there. when it says "posts: 10,000" next to my name, at the top of my lungs, I'll yell out........

YES!

Here's hoping to a simutaneous "congratulations mlh!" from all the other library patrons, who are all of course also on ish at the same time.

I'll drive out to Pittsburgh and when you shout out "YES!" i'll take that as my cue to start a slow-clap.
B-Low is offline   Reply With Quote