View Single Post
Old 03-11-2009, 07:32 AM   #6
DeuceWallaces
I am your density

DeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Anyone here into GIS?

I have about 24 credits in GIS and an undergrad degree in Geography. I used to be a GIS Tech in the Geology department, but I've moved away from it professionally as of late. Still have it on my home PC and use it for random projects; usually just site layout maps.

Data conversion and projection conversion suck, but it's still light years beyond what it was 9 years ago with ArcView 3.x.
DeuceWallaces is offline   Reply With Quote