View Single Post
Old 03-12-2009, 11:13 AM   #8
pete's montreux
Blu Ray™ Savant

pete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Last house on the left

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hotlantadude81
The poor attempts at comic relief is what kills it more than anything. It kills the movies credibility completely. I seen the movie back when I was 7 or 8 and it wasn't scary them either.

To tell you the truth, I barely remember the film, I just know it wasn't scary, and I didn't enjoy it.
pete's montreux is offline   Reply With Quote