View Single Post
Old 03-12-2009, 09:32 PM   #10
Nets fan 93
Brooklyn Nets >

Nets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Are you letting the Nets down?

Quote:
Originally Posted by RecSpecs110
http://www.nj.com/nets/index.ssf/200..._64_recap.html

See, this is the reason why I find it harder and harder to stay a fan of the Nets. We're talking about a team that missed the playoffs last year for the first time in 7 years. A bunch of young guys who could greatly benefit from the playoff experience. Playing a team that is out of the picture and is basically tanking for next season. A win that we really need considering our tough schedule. We blow it at the end, and yet, these guys treat it like it were nothing.

A losing team with a losing attitude in a losing atmosphere. If they don't give a sh*t about this, then neither will I.
Wow...I did not read this....
that is pretty sad.
Nets fan 93 is offline   Reply With Quote