View Single Post
Old 10-20-2006, 11:20 PM   #26
RidonKs
NBA Legend

RidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by GOBB
Wow, sorry to hear for the losses@hateraid and TMOGE. I dred those day comes my way.

Yeah man, that's really ****ty. You just don't expect that **** to come, and then it does and you just don't know how to react. Really sorry though Hateraid. It must be so tough to loose someone so close to you. I thankfully havn't experienced such a thing, but I still feel your pain. Feel better man.
RidonKs is offline   Reply With Quote