View Single Post
Old 03-16-2009, 01:55 AM   #23
Styles p
NBA rookie of the year

Styles p is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterStyles p is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterStyles p is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterStyles p is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterStyles p is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterStyles p is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterStyles p is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterStyles p is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterStyles p is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Where's the scariest hood in America?

Quote:
Originally Posted by bdreason
I've been there as well. If you stick to the coast it isn't bad. Inland areas are a center for drug and gun exports to the US.

Per capita, more people are murdered there than anywhere else in the World. I realize it isn't in America, just thought people would like to know where the murder capital of the World is.

People act like Compton is hard.... it's got nothing on South Central St. Lucia.

i was all over the island soufre the gros islet night block partys and his family lives right outside of castries. all as a 16 yr old short white boy. but one time we were at this marina cause his uncle worked on the brig unicorn and we saw 2 columbians in a cigarette boat with hugh engines coming ang going all the time. but i had mad fun there and got mad drunk and high never felt scared or anything do you have any sources for this?
Styles p is offline   Reply With Quote