Thread: NFL Week 7
View Single Post
Old 10-22-2006, 12:57 PM   #8
Kblaze8855
Titles are overrated

Kblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Peppers looks like a hall of famer a lot of times. This season id say has been his best. Hes doing some crazy ****. Man his size nearly getting the sack and making it from the backfield to make the tackle 10 yards past the line of scrimmage near out of bounds with no other panther in the play. He gets all over the field like a linebacker despite having to rush the passer every down. He still ends up near the ball on damn near every play. He has games with like 8 tackles a sack a forced fumble and a FG block. And its not even that unusual. I think hes leading the NFL in sacks too. I dont know his contract info but I know hes probably worth more than hes paid.
Kblaze8855 is offline   Reply With Quote