Thread: NFL Week 7
View Single Post
Old 10-22-2006, 01:17 PM   #16
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

GOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carbine
No doubt.

I mentioned Peppers because Jaws was speaking about him. He's the only one on the crew that thought Peppers was more valuable to the Panthers success than Smith. I donno, it's a toss up really. It all starts & ends up front though - so I'd lean towards Peppers, inarguably the best defensive lineman in football this year.

Mike Irvin is such a square. He was saying how the winner of the Dallas/NY game was the class of the NFC. Chicago, Mike?

Smith shoulda hauled that in....

I wouldnt argue against Peppers. I mean I'd pick Steve Smith but if someone said Peppers...I'd accept it. Just two guys who make thier impact felt. I saw Irvin talkin bout that too. Dude is retarded. I missed the Carolina talks, just caught Irvin and his usual nonsense.
GOBB is offline   Reply With Quote