Thread: NFL Week 7
View Single Post
Old 10-22-2006, 02:07 PM   #26
Big One
Local High School Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by bagelred
For the record, I am NOT a hockey fan....

But saying nothing happens in a hockey game is one of most ludicrous statements I've ever heard...

have you ever sat down and watched a hockey game from start to finish...it's exhausting there's so much action....and I don't even care for it...

if anything, nfl football is filled with time where NOTHING happens...it's only about 5-10 minutes of actual game time and many of the plays are boring....

So why do we love it? Because Americans like the down time, I think. Time to strategize, discuss the play, etc.....

That is so true, kblaze doesnt have a clue about what he is saying. He is like the usual dumb american. Have you actually ever sat down and watched a hockey game? I dont think you have because they are much much more exciting then football games. The game is actually being played the full 60 minutes and the players are going all out with no stoppage. Word of advice to all you people out there who think hockey is very boring, watch a game before saying its so boring and you will see what i mean.
Big One is offline   Reply With Quote