Thread: NFL Week 7
View Single Post
Old 10-22-2006, 03:12 PM   #29
RidonKs
NBA Legend

RidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I can't belive you guys are arguing which sport is more exciting. That's just stupid. No one is going to change their opinion so what's the point? It's all about preference for certain sports.

Just so you know Big One, I only watch hockey in the playoffs, and I don't find it all that exciting at all. Football on the other hand I love. There's just more strategy to it, it seems, and more pressure on the star players. But I'm not going to say one's more interesting or exciting than the other just because I like one more. Because that's a dumb argument to have with someone.
RidonKs is offline   Reply With Quote