View Single Post
Old 10-22-2006, 04:36 PM   #1
hateraid
Is it in you?

Default Legit Websites For Shoe Ordering

Here's a small list that I've comprised and usually visit. Please feel free to add and share.

www.eastbay.com - The most mainstream site. Retail prices and selection. Very reliable service. Pretty much a sister company of Footlocker and Champs

pickyourshoes.com - This is my favorite site. Prices are pretty steep but they carry a good selection with rare models. Always updated.

23isback.com - Selection is very limited, but they have a release date section. Always updated. This is where I primarily source my info and post pics from.

designerathletics.com - Decent selection but very affordable. Some shoes are rare and even hard to find on mainstream sites.

instyleshoes.com - This used to be my favorite site. They used to update it alot. Very expensive and usually out of stock. I once ordered a pair of Jordan XI in cool grey. I lucked out and they forgot to charge me.

uptempoair.com - Very good selection and great prices. Sometimes they have availability before release dates.

If you can add more, please do so and share. Let's keep this mini sneaker community going.

Last edited by hateraid : 10-22-2006 at 05:48 PM.
hateraid is offline   Reply With Quote