Thread: OT: Younggrease
View Single Post
Old 10-23-2006, 12:43 AM   #1
i seen hippos
NBA Superstar

i seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default OT: Younggrease

I think it's about time you stopped the temper tantrums. We've all delved into whether Nash should have won his MVP's or not for what seems like forever and you obviously aren't bringing anything new to the table. I don't know if you think Stern is gonna read you posts and take away his awards or that one day you'll wake up and find that Steve Nash never existed, but either way you gotta relax. History is history.

I can understand some adolescents having and excess of energy, but you really take it too far. You can always cut your wrists if you're really angry. It would probably annoy people a lot less.
i seen hippos is offline   Reply With Quote