View Single Post
Old 10-23-2006, 02:55 PM   #1
bagelred
Weird

bagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default OT: Does this make you nervous?

This is a poll I saw on Yahoo:

NBC has decided not to air a segment of their upcoming Madonna concert special where she mounts a crucifix and wears a crown of thorns. How do you feel about this?

- It's censorship! Let the artist speak!
- Good! I don't care for such symbolism.
- Everyone is far too bent out of shape about this.

The results?

It's censorship! Let the artist speak! 16% 1868 votes
Good! I don't care for such symbolism. 53% 6109 votes
Everyone is far too bent out of shape about this. 30% 3495 votes

It's scary when the First Amendment answer gets by far the lowest score. Yikes!!!
bagelred is offline   Reply With Quote