View Single Post
Old 10-23-2006, 03:08 PM   #7
bagelred
Welcome Home, LBJ

bagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by adamcz
Freedom of speech also protects a network's freedom to only air programming that they think enhances whatever image they're going after. They must be worried about offending Christian viewers. No big deal to me.

I'm not really commenting on NBC's view of it...althought I do have an opinion...

I'm commenting on what the pollers said

53% would rather censor something they are not fond of, then support the right of a network to show it... only 18% view it as censorship....

that doesn't scare anyone?
bagelred is offline   Reply With Quote