View Single Post
Old 03-26-2009, 10:12 AM   #5
gigantes
A piece of fluff

gigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: I dont like LeBron

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rusty
Mods - wanna delete this? It's obviously in the wrong forum.
well, i assumed he was talking about the nets making a play for lebron james in 2010. OP is from jersey, after all.

anyway, it's not exactly a pulitzer-prize winning post but there's at least some merit to it.
he would not be the first guy to bring up cockiness / arrogance / imperiousness regarding lejames. but i don't know if that's good or bad. at the NBA level, as a superstar, it might be a real drawback not having a huge ego.
gigantes is offline   Reply With Quote