View Single Post
Old 03-31-2009, 05:26 PM   #9
gigantes
A piece of fluff

gigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Could Lawrence Franks Job be in jeopardy this offseason?

Quote:
Originally Posted by UniformBomber
I wouldn't be so sure based on beat writers or whoever saying he'd land a HC job. It really depends on the openings, but I see him having to take a job as an Assistant.
well, no offense, but i'll take the opinions of sportwriters i respect over anonymous sports fans. i'm talking d'allessandro, rosen and someone else on the national scene- one of the vets from SI, i think.

frank is very well-respected among his peers. that much is obvious when you hear any other coach or exec talk about him. when these guys have something negative to say, they'll usually just refuse to talk about a coach and keep it behind closed doors.

Quote:
And you're right, he does have very little talent to work with, but we're also getting beaten by teams with little talent.
that's why i'm as upset as i am about the golden state game and the last two games. it's mostly been an anomoly so far this season.

still, i don't think there are many teams in the league with less talent than the nets.

Quote:
I thought it was a rift in management, mainly Cuban and Johnson that led to his departure in Dallas.
most of the players couldn't couldn't stand AJ. that much was known from that team's beat writers and the players themselves.
gigantes is offline   Reply With Quote