View Single Post
Old 03-31-2009, 10:01 PM   #14
Dasher
http://wp.me/L6Wr

Dasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Could Lawrence Franks Job be in jeopardy this offseason?

I think it may be time for him to go. I have felt that he needed the boot for years now, and never wanted him to get the job in the first place. I also already have my choice for our new coach. I want Brian Shaw to come in and install the triangle goddamit.
Dasher is offline   Reply With Quote