Thread: Goran Suton
View Single Post
Old 04-05-2009, 08:56 PM   #5
Undisputed
Do. Your. Job.

Undisputed is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableUndisputed is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableUndisputed is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableUndisputed is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableUndisputed is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableUndisputed is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableUndisputed is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableUndisputed is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableUndisputed is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableUndisputed is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableUndisputed is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Goran Suton

Quote:
Originally Posted by Posterize246
BTW Undisputed, I got an email saying you reported one of TheGame's posts. He's going to get the same email. So just expect a response out of him.

I know this. Exactly why I did it. Also, does the Admin get a copy of that too? I think he should see his mod being a douche.

There was just no reason to close that thread. He could've had it moved by the admin but chose to be a d!ck about it.

Last edited by Undisputed : 04-06-2009 at 02:03 AM.
Undisputed is offline   Reply With Quote