Thread: Goran Suton
View Single Post
Old 04-05-2009, 09:46 PM   #7
Undisputed
Do. Your. Job.

Undisputed is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableUndisputed is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableUndisputed is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableUndisputed is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableUndisputed is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableUndisputed is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableUndisputed is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableUndisputed is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableUndisputed is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableUndisputed is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableUndisputed is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Goran Suton

Quote:
Originally Posted by wang4three
I don't understand how anyone who's not even projected to be drafted/drafted in the mid to late 2nd round is going to be a "bust." That just doesn't make logical sense.

"He will be a bust in the NBA"

translation

"He will be a failure in the NBA'

I'm talking if he were actually given minutes on the next level. I'm not saying he'll produce less than expected. There are better ways to waste a draft pick.
Undisputed is offline   Reply With Quote