View Single Post
Old 04-06-2009, 12:20 AM   #16
catzhernandez
I love me sum Bird!

catzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Change of Nets moderators coming?

Quote:
Originally Posted by gigantes
thanks for the vote of confidence, catz.
i had to rep you for that because you made me feel warm and fuzzy inside like a golden hamster. :P

you're more than just nominated- you're also elected.

but yea, those two boxes i mentioned plus the "edit" tag on this forum's posts are the three tools for being a mod IIRC.
No prob man, I'm just callin it like I sees it. lol
catzhernandez is offline   Reply With Quote