View Single Post
Old 04-06-2009, 06:32 PM   #6
Undisputed
Do. Your. Job.

Undisputed is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableUndisputed is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableUndisputed is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableUndisputed is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableUndisputed is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableUndisputed is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableUndisputed is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableUndisputed is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableUndisputed is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableUndisputed is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableUndisputed is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: If someone told you their favorite movie was "____________" you'd know you hate them

Quote:
Originally Posted by catzhernandez
That's what I was gonna say.

I dunno how many threads have been created here asking people what their favorite movie is, and three months back, over half of them listed "The Dark Knight", like they'd never seen a decent movie until last summer.

Falking pathetic.

I remember that shit. I was involved in a lot of those arguements saying that movie was way overrated. It was a good movie, don't get me wrong. It's just nothing too special outside of the Joker's part.
Undisputed is offline   Reply With Quote