Thread: Cool's Thread
View Single Post
Old 10-25-2006, 07:28 PM   #27
Cool
NBA rookie of the year

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoCalMike
Cool... your posts in the past were not funny and quite honestly, they were irritating and disruptive, which is why you got banned. I realize you are young, but you should respect your place here in the forum. If you want to mess around, go to another forum or keep your posts to this particular section of the board.

In the Laker forum, you do not add a lot of value despite the fact that you have more posts than anyone else there.

I would ask that you kindly take a step back and reflect on what you have been doing. I would not want you to get banned again. If you have good ideas that are related to the Lakers and you want to express them, I am all for that. But so far, you have not really done that. And the last round as your previous screen name, you are deliberately a trouble maker.

Come on now!

Thanks,

Dont come into my thread and tell me what to do. And I am not a trouble maker I am serious over there. And I am funny over here. And I have not been doing anything wrong I am posting just like everybody else and gving my opnion. So stop telling me what to do. How to post. Or how to act. Thanks bye.
Cool is offline   Reply With Quote