Thread: WWE Raw Draft
View Single Post
Old 04-13-2009, 11:17 PM   #15
Maniak
Maniak

Maniak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: WWE Raw Draft

I kinda hate how RAW gets all the exposure. They've got like Cena, HHH, Orton, Matt/Jeff Hardy, etc.

They always win on these drafts and get the big names.

I wish a guy like HHH or Cena would go to ECW and give it some light, honestly, thats like the WWE's D-League right now.

Also, this was my first night seeing Mr. Swagger, he looks like the face of the future. I like this kid.
Maniak is offline   Reply With Quote