View Single Post
Old 04-17-2009, 10:12 AM   #31
JEFFERSON MONEY
A bit crazy

JEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Your Favorite Love Songs

Tyrese - Signs of Love Making

William Bell or Jaheim - I Forgot To Be Your Lover/Put That Woman First

Nelly feat. Kelly r - Dilemma (Yes it's not great but something about the beat attracts me and its mad nostalgic too)

Queen - Somebody To Love

Weezy - Something You Forgot

Bob Marley - Three Lil Birds? (Does it qualify?) He's comforting another person in the song with reassurin wordz who I presume to be female.

Weezer - Island In The Sun (universal classic)

Juvenile - Back Dat Azz Up
JEFFERSON MONEY is offline   Reply With Quote