View Single Post
Old 04-18-2009, 12:02 AM   #3
Killbot
KillImpaleLiquefyLynch

Killbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKillbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKillbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKillbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKillbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKillbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKillbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKillbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKillbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKillbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKillbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Why do I bite my lip often recently when I am ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by shawbryant
...eating meal?
It sucks! Really really hurts! The worse part is that I bite the same place.
Anyone else has experienced this before?

I sometimes do that. Once you start doing it, you'll continue to do it until after a while. I bit myself in the lip 5 times, and that's not even the worst part. The worst part is that your lip is going to have a bump or is going to swell.

I also sometimes accidently bite my tongue (the worst of them all)
and the sides of my mouth. I hate those swellings.
Killbot is offline   Reply With Quote